Information about Fosaprepitant
Fosaprepitant is used in vomiting.
How fosaprepitant works
Fosaprepitant is an antiemetic medication. It inhibits the action of a chemical messenger in the brain that may cause vomiting, during the administration of cancer treatment drugs.
Common side effects of fosaprepitant
Dyspepsia, Headache, Fatigue, Increased liver enzymes, Decreased appetite, Constipation
Available Medicine for Fosaprepitant
- ₹1400 to ₹2453MSD Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹2299Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2400Biocon1 variant(s)
- ₹2500Celon Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2400Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2375Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Fosaprepitant
- Fosaprepitant may cause drowsiness, dizziness, light-headedness or sudden sleep. Do not drive or use machinery while using it.
- Before you use fosaprepitant, tell your doctor if you are taking any other medication.
Frequently asked questions for Fosaprepitant
Q. What is fosaprepitant injection/ what is fosaprepitant used for?
Fosaprepitant injection is used in combination with other medicines in adults to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy.