Information about Fosaprepitant
Fosaprepitant is used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy.
How fosaprepitant works
Fosaprepitant is an antiemetic medication. It blocks the action of a chemical messenger in the brain that may cause nausea and vomiting during treatment with anti-cancer medicines.
Common side effects of fosaprepitant
Constipation, Fatigue, Diarrhoea, Indigestion, Headache, Decreased appetite, Hiccup, Increased liver enzymes
Available Medicine for Fosaprepitant
- ₹2299Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2637Biocon1 variant(s)
- ₹2571Celon Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2400Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2375Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹1334Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2500RPG Life Sciences Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Fosaprepitant
- Fosaprepitant may cause drowsiness, dizziness, light-headedness or sudden sleep. Do not drive or use machinery while using it.
- Before you use fosaprepitant, tell your doctor if you are taking any other medication.
Frequently asked questions for Fosaprepitant
Q. What is fosaprepitant injection/ what is fosaprepitant used for?
Fosaprepitant injection is used in combination with other medicines in adults to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy.