food interaction for FOSAPORT
alcohol interaction for FOSAPORT
pregnancy interaction for FOSAPORT
lactation interaction for FOSAPORT
medicine interaction for FOSAPORT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FOSAPORT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FOSAPORT
- EMEND 150 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)MSD Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2464/injectionRs. 2464pay 18% more per injection
- FOSARAN 150MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2211.93/ML of injectionRs. 2211.93pay 6% more per ML of injection
- FOSAPREPIT 150MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 2275/ML of injectionRs. 2275pay 9% more per ML of injection
- FOSALON 150MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Celon Laboratories LtdRs. 2571.25/ML of injectionRs. 2571.25pay 23% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR FOSAPORT
- Fosaprepitant may cause drowsiness, dizziness, light-headedness or sudden sleep. Do not drive or use machinery while using it.
- Before you use fosaprepitant, tell your doctor if you are taking any other medication.
Frequently asked questions FOR FOSAPORT
Q. What is fosaprepitant injection/ what is fosaprepitant used for?
Fosaprepitant injection is used in combination with other medicines in adults to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy.