food interaction for FOSALON
alcohol interaction for FOSALON
pregnancy interaction for FOSALON
lactation interaction for FOSALON
medicine interaction for FOSALON
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FOSALON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FOSALON
- EMEND 150 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)MSD Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2464/injectionRs. 2464save 4% more per injection
- FOSAPORT 150MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)BioconRs. 2091.25/injectionRs. 2091.25save 19% more per injection
- FOSARAN 150MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2211.93/ML of injectionRs. 2211.93save 14% more per ML of injection
- FOSAPREPIT 150MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 2275/ML of injectionRs. 2275save 12% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR FOSALON
- Fosaprepitant may cause drowsiness, dizziness, light-headedness or sudden sleep. Do not drive or use machinery while using it.
- Before you use fosaprepitant, tell your doctor if you are taking any other medication.
Frequently asked questions FOR FOSALON
Q. What is fosaprepitant injection/ what is fosaprepitant used for?
Fosaprepitant injection is used in combination with other medicines in adults to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy.