food interaction for EZOLENT
alcohol interaction for EZOLENT
pregnancy interaction for EZOLENT
lactation interaction for EZOLENT
SALT INFORMATION for EZOLENT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EZOLENT
- ETILAAM 1 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.60/tabletRs. 76pay 12% more per tablet
- ETIREST 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9.10/tabletRs. 91pay 34% more per tablet
- ETILAAM DS 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8.50/tabletRs. 85pay 25% more per tablet
- ETIZOLA 1 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 6.60/tabletRs. 66save 3% more per tablet
- ETIZORAM 1MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Arinna Lifescience Pvt LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65save 4% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for EZOLENT
- If you have liver, lung or breathing (bronchitis or emphysema) problems.
- If you are >65 years of age.
- If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
- If you have a history of alcohol or drug addiction.
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have a history of any personality disorder.
Frequently asked questions for EZOLENT
Q.How does etizolam work?
Etizolam is used to treat anxiety and sleep disorders in patients. It works by enhancing the action of a signaling chemical called gamma amino butyric acid (GABA), which helps to calm the brain. This, in turn, induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body
Q.Is etizolam safe?
Etizolam is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is etizolam a benzodiazpine?
Yes, Etizolam is a benzodiazepin
Q.Does it show up on a drug test?
Etizolam does show up on a drug test
Q.Does etizolam get you high/ lower blood pressure?
Etizolam calm the brain and induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body. It may alter mood and perception in some individuals. These effects may be perceived by some as a ‘feeling of high'. Etizolam can lower blood pressure and exaggerate the blood pressure lowering effects of medicines used to treat high blood pressure. If any side effect of the drug is observed then please informs the doctor immediately.