10 tablets in 1 strip
Medicine Overview of Eugest Tablet
Side effects of Eugest Tablet
Headache, Absence of menstrual periods.
How to use Eugest Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Eugest 400mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Eugest Tablet works
Eugest 400mg tablet is a progesterone (female hormone). It works by regulating the menstrual cycle and protects the uterus from the negative effects of estrogen when used for postmenopausal treatment.
In Depth Information on Eugest Tablet
Expert advice for Eugest Tablet
- Progesterone should be taken on an empty stomach or at least one hour before food or two hours after food.
- Do not take progesterone and consult your doctor if you have ever had any unexpected and unexplained bleeding from your vagina which was not due to your normal monthly period.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or planning a family before taking progesterone.
- Do not take progesterone without informing your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate a machine immediately after taking progesterone. You may experience a temporary (1 to 3 hours) feeling of sleepiness and dizziness after taking progesterone.
- Oral progesterone should preferably be taken at bedtime.
- Consult your doctor about any severe stomach pain or yellowing of your eyes or skin.
- Immediately consult your if you have sudden vision changes or one-sided weakness (signs of stroke) or chest pain and trouble breathing (signs of a pulmonary embolism).
Special precautions for Eugest 400mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Eugest 400mg Tablet is safe to use during lactation. Human+more
studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Eugest 400mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
There is limited information available on the use of Eugest+more
400mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Eugest 400mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Natural Micronised Progesterone
Q. What is natural micronised progesterone?
These are natural progesterone preparations which have improved bioavailability and fewer side effects compared with synthetic progesterone.
User Submitted Feedback For Eugest 400mg Tablet
Patients taking Eugest 400mg Tablet
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Substitutes for Eugest Tablet
Susten 400mg Soft Gelatin Capsule
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹43.6/Soft Gelatin Capsule
Lupigest 400mg Capsule
Uterone 400mg Capsule
Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Gestone 400mg Capsule
₹45.15/Soft Gelatin Capsule
Utreva 400mg Capsule
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd