Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
Information about Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
Progesterone (Natural Micronized) Uses
How Progesterone (Natural Micronized) works
Progesterone (Natural Micronized) is a progesterone (female hormone). It helps to establish and maintain pregnancy. It also prevents the increase in thickness of the endometrium (lining of the uterus) caused by estrogen.
Common side effects of Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
Headache, Abdominal pain, Dizziness, Depression, Breast tenderness, Hot flashes, Urinary incontinence, Vaginal discharge, Joint pain
Available Medicine for Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
MiprogenBharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd
₹68 to ₹55511 variant(s)
₹115 to ₹6699 variant(s)
HaldIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹130 to ₹75310 variant(s)
MacgestMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹117 to ₹4927 variant(s)
PregcertKoye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
₹114 to ₹6025 variant(s)
₹43 to ₹39910 variant(s)
SeacureAkumentis Healthcare Ltd
₹129 to ₹5804 variant(s)
₹105 to ₹7389 variant(s)
9FBIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹346 to ₹4502 variant(s)
UtrevaIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹198 to ₹5003 variant(s)
Expert advice for Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
- Progesterone (Natural Micronized) is a natural progesterone available as a micronized formulation which helps in better absorption of this medicine.
- It is used as a part of hormone replacement therapy generally in combination with an estrogen.
- It may also be used in the treatment of problems related to menstrual periods such as amenorrhea (absence of periods).
- It also helps in the maintenance of pregnancy in women who are at higher risk of miscarriage.
- It should be taken with food.
- It may cause sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.