Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
Information about Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
Progesterone (Natural Micronized) Uses
How Progesterone (Natural Micronized) works
Progesterone (Natural Micronized) is a progesterone (female hormone). It helps to establish and maintain pregnancy. It also prevents the increase in thickness of the endometrium (lining of the uterus) caused by estrogen.
Common side effects of Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
Fatigue, Sleepiness, Headache, Abdominal pain
Available Medicine for Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
MiprogenBharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd
₹68 to ₹50511 variant(s)
₹115 to ₹5809 variant(s)
HaldIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹109 to ₹69010 variant(s)
MacgestMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹117 to ₹4927 variant(s)
PregcertKoye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
₹104 to ₹5315 variant(s)
AqsustenSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹43 to ₹39910 variant(s)
SeacureAkumentis Healthcare Ltd
₹129 to ₹5284 variant(s)
₹105 to ₹6389 variant(s)
9FBIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹346 to ₹4502 variant(s)
Expert advice for Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
- Progesterone (Natural Micronized) is a natural progesterone available as a micronized formulation which helps in better absorption of this medicine.
- It is used as a part of hormone replacement therapy generally in combination with estrogen.
- It may also be used in the treatment of problems related to menstrual periods such as amenorrhea (absence of periods).
- It also helps in the maintenance of pregnancy in women who are at higher risk of miscarriage.
- It should be taken with food.
- It may cause sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.