Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
Information about Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
Progesterone (Natural Micronized) Uses
How Progesterone (Natural Micronized) works
Progesterone (Natural Micronized) is a progesterone (female hormone). It helps to establish and maintain pregnancy. It also prevents the increase in thickness of the endometrium (lining of the uterus) caused by estrogen.
Available Medicine for Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
MiprogenBharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd
₹68 to ₹61111 variant(s)
₹115 to ₹7369 variant(s)
HaldIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹142 to ₹79010 variant(s)
MacgestMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹117 to ₹5417 variant(s)
PregcertKoye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
₹126 to ₹6625 variant(s)
₹43 to ₹45110 variant(s)
₹105 to ₹8129 variant(s)
9FBIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹346 to ₹4502 variant(s)
UtrevaIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹198 to ₹6493 variant(s)
EternogestAkumentis Healthcare Ltd
₹105 to ₹4383 variant(s)
Expert advice for Progesterone (Natural Micronized)
- Progesterone (Natural Micronized) is a natural progesterone available as a micronized formulation which helps in better absorption of this medicine.
- It is used as a part of hormone replacement therapy generally in combination with an estrogen.
- It may also be used in the treatment of problems related to menstrual periods such as amenorrhea (absence of periods).
- It also helps in the maintenance of pregnancy in women who are at higher risk of miscarriage.
- It should be taken with food.
- It may cause sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.