food interaction for ETIZORAM
alcohol interaction for ETIZORAM
pregnancy interaction for ETIZORAM
lactation interaction for ETIZORAM
SALT INFORMATION for ETIZORAM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ETIZORAM
- ETIZOLA 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.06/tabletRs. 40.60pay 5% more per tablet
- ETILAAM 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.10/tabletRs. 41pay 6% more per tablet
- SOLOPOSE MD 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 4.39/tabletRs. 43.90pay 14% more per tablet
- ETIREST 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45pay 17% more per tablet
- SYLKAM 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 4.15/tabletRs. 41.50pay 8% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ETIZORAM
- If you have liver, lung or breathing (bronchitis or emphysema) problems.
- If you are >65 years of age.
- If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
- If you have a history of alcohol or drug addiction.
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have a history of any personality disorder.
Frequently asked questions for ETIZORAM
Q.How does etizolam work?
Etizolam is used to treat anxiety and sleep disorders in patients. It works by enhancing the action of a signaling chemical called gamma amino butyric acid (GABA), which helps to calm the brain. This, in turn, induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body
Q.Is etizolam safe?
Etizolam is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is etizolam a benzodiazpine?
Yes, Etizolam is a benzodiazepin
Q.Does it show up on a drug test?
Etizolam does show up on a drug test
Q.Does etizolam get you high/ lower blood pressure?
Etizolam calm the brain and induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body. It may alter mood and perception in some individuals. These effects may be perceived by some as a ‘feeling of high'. Etizolam can lower blood pressure and exaggerate the blood pressure lowering effects of medicines used to treat high blood pressure. If any side effect of the drug is observed then please informs the doctor immediately.