food interaction for ETIBLISS
alcohol interaction for ETIBLISS
pregnancy interaction for ETIBLISS
lactation interaction for ETIBLISS
SALT INFORMATION for ETIBLISS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ETIBLISS
- ETIZOLA 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.06/tabletRs. 40.60save 19% more per tablet
- ETILAAM 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.10/tabletRs. 41save 18% more per tablet
- SOLOPOSE MD 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 4.39/tabletRs. 43.90save 12% more per tablet
- ETIREST 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45save 10% more per tablet
- SYLKAM 0.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 4.15/tabletRs. 41.50save 17% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ETIBLISS
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Etizolam may be addictive, so take it as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not discontinue the use of Etizolam, unless the doctor has advised you. Discontinuation may cause withdrawal symptoms, which may include seizures.
- Etizolam may cause memory problems, drowsiness, confusion, especially in elderly patients.
- Most people may find that it gets less effective over time.
- Avoid driving after taking Etizolam as it may cause drowsiness, dizziness, and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Etizolam, it may cause excessive drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions for ETIBLISS
Q.How does etizolam work?
Etizolam is used to treat anxiety and sleep disorders in patients. It works by enhancing the action of a signaling chemical called gamma amino butyric acid (GABA), which helps to calm the brain. This, in turn, induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body
Q.Is etizolam safe?
Etizolam is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is etizolam a benzodiazpine?
Yes, Etizolam is a benzodiazepin
Q.Does it show up on a drug test?
Etizolam does show up on a drug test
Q.Does etizolam get you high/ lower blood pressure?
Etizolam calm the brain and induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body. It may alter mood and perception in some individuals. These effects may be perceived by some as a ‘feeling of high'. Etizolam can lower blood pressure and exaggerate the blood pressure lowering effects of medicines used to treat high blood pressure. If any side effect of the drug is observed then please informs the doctor immediately.