Medicine Overview of Etacept Injection
Allergic reaction, Upper respiratory tract infection, Itching, Rash, Injection site reaction.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Etacept 25mg Injection blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, swelling and redness associated with certain joint diseases.
In Depth Information on Etacept Injection
- Do not start etanercept if you have infection, history of recurrent infection, diabetes, allergic reaction, about to have surgery, had inflammation of liver (hepatitis B or C), multiple sclerosis, optic neuritis (inflammation of the nerves of the eyes) or transverse myelitis (inflammation of the spinal cord), had congestive heart failure, lymphoma (a type of blood), alcohol abuse, have Wegener’s granulomatosis (disorder causing inflammation of blood vessels).
- Seek immediate medical attention if you suffer from allergic reactions (dizziness, rash, chest tightness, or wheezing), see signs of tuberculosis (persistent cough, weight loss, listlessness, mild fever), blood disorders (persistent fever, bleeding, sore throat, bruising, or paleness), chicken pox, diarrhea, abdominal cramps and pain, weight loss, or blood in the stool.
- Make sure that your child has taken all vaccinations before taking etanercept.
- Take special precautions if you suffer from swallowing or breathing troubles, swelling of the face, hands, throat, or feet, feeling nervous or anxious, sudden reddening of the skin and/or a warm feeling, throbbing sensations, severe rash, itching, or hives (elevated patches of red or pale skin that often itch) after taking etanercept.
- Etanercept is not recommended in children with all types of arthritis. Consult your doctor before giving etanercept.
Etacept Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Etacept 25mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Etacept 25mg Injection is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
It is not known whether Etacept 25mg Injection alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Etacept 25mg Injection is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Etacept 25mg Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Etacept 25mg Injection is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Etacept 25mg Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Etacept 25mg Injection, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Etacept 25mg Injection
Patients taking Etacept 25mg Injection What were the side-effects while using Etacept 25mg Injection? How do you take Etacept Injection? How much was the improvement? Please rate Etacept 25mg Injection on price What are you using Etacept Injection for?
Survey Participants: 19
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Etacept 25mg Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Etacept Injection
Yes, Etacept is a disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drug
Etacept is not a steroid or monoclonal antibody. It is a recombinant human protein and TNF inhibitor
Etacept is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Etacept can cause weight gain and hair loss
Etacept can start action in few days but usually it takes around 2-12 weeks to work for complete action.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Etacept 25mg Injection: RUS, SAF, BAP, SVH, PWN, SGH, GTC, GPT, ARD, IPL, SDM, HBV, MAX, HSP, PMA, BTM, SHP, RPI, 9T9, PEN, AGT, SBL, HEX, P2P, NSL, DFP, EMB, WHL, INC, PLT, SSA, DGN, VDH, EQN, JIV, SWA, RPP, UMP, VNS, ZEL, JSL, TRP, SLN, RWP, THP, NTB, ZVP, IAD, SWP, HTS, DPL, NVY, BAL, OWP, SHD, AAR, LCC, BMJ, ANT, BDN, GNC, BBS, JVO, ATL, GBL, BSN, TNH, MMS, USF, DYG, EVP, TFP, ADT, DLP, OLT, MLC, CHP, KHH, KMC, NVL, PVP, ATP, NAS, OIP, MAK, DPP, BLE, RHL, MPC, PNT, SBA, GHR, HZF, AYU, RKS, KHC, HGI, BHP, PTI, AAY, MDH, DVH, SJP, MSD, SHC, SRG, RJH, AYM, SYN, SGC, RSS, HPC, VRS, NNH, PRN, LHA, CLT, SPD, MAM, ESY, OHM, QTM, WSI, DAO, TOM, SCH, HNP, GTK, GPP, SVS, ENP, BHM, HAT, MDO, DHR, FGH, QLF, PPR, NDP, RDR, HMP, STA, BIO, RSA, RDH, AMR, ABP, RHW, JVN, HIP, NXG