food interaction for ERLOKEM
alcohol interaction for ERLOKEM
pregnancy interaction for ERLOKEM
lactation interaction for ERLOKEM
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ERLOKEM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ERLOKEM
- ERLONAT 100MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Natco Pharma LtdRs. 317.14/tabletRs. 9514.28save 59% more per tablet
- ERLEVA 100MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 625.58/tabletRs. 18767.30save 19% more per tablet
- ZYCEVA 100MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 309.38/tabletRs. 9281.25save 60% more per tablet
- TYROKININ 100MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 633/tabletRs. 18990save 18% more per tablet
Expert advice for ERLOKEM
- Erlotinib tablets should be taken either 1 hour before or 2 hours after ingestion of food.
- Erlotinib is not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Stop smoking and use effective contraceptive measures while on erlotinib treatment.
- Do not start erlotinib if you use contact lenses, have had eye problems (ulcers in front part of eye, dry eyes, inflammation in front part of eye), liver or kidney problems, Gilbert’s syndrome (liver disorder that causes increased bilirubin), intolerance to some sugars, are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from breathing difficulty associated with fever or cough, severe diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, severe blistering or peeling of skin, severe pain in abdomen, acute or increasing pain and redness in eye, blurred vision or sensitivity to light, increased eye watering.
Frequently asked questions for ERLOKEM
Q.Is erlotinib cytotoxic, chemotherapeutic drug, biologic or monoclonal antibody?
Erlotinib is not a cytotoxic, chemotherapy drug, or monoclonal antibody. Erlotinib is a biologic tyrosine kinase inhibitor
Q.Is erlotinib FDA approved?
Yes, erlotinib is approved by FDA
Q.Does erlotinib cause neutropenia?
Yes, erlotinib can cause neutropenia
Q.How long does erlotinib work?
A single dose of erlotinib works for around 36 hours.