Information about Vinorelbine
How Vinorelbine works
Vinorelbine blocks replication of genetic material (DNA) in the cancer cells. Thus it stops the growth and multiplication of cancer cells.
Common side effects of Vinorelbine
Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Fatigue, Hair loss, Low blood platelets, Increased liver enzymes, Fever, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Bleeding, Constipation
Available Medicine for Vinorelbine
₹3450 to ₹168952 variant(s)
VinelbineFresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd
₹3012 to ₹128062 variant(s)
NeobenNeon Laboratories Ltd
₹1161 to ₹43522 variant(s)
ZorelbinAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹2700 to ₹117002 variant(s)
CevinHealth Biotech Limited
RelbovinMiracalus Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹2575 to ₹106842 variant(s)
VinbicelCelon Laboratories Ltd
₹3290 to ₹138502 variant(s)
VinrelKhandelwal Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹3900 to ₹160002 variant(s)
Expert advice for Vinorelbine
- Vinorelbine is given as an injection into the vein under the supervision of a doctor.
- Do not skip any dose and complete the course as suggested by your doctor.
- Use an effective method of birth control to avoid pregnancy while taking this medication.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to monitor your blood cell count, platelet count and liver function.
- Inform your doctor if you experience skin rash, swelling of face or lips and trouble breathing.