Medicine Overview of Eraxis Injection
Eraxis 100mg Injection is used in the treatment of serious fungal infections.
Decreased potassium level in blood, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Rash, Convulsion, Breathlessness, Vomiting, Decreased calcium level in blood, Increased liver enzymes, Itching, Increased blood pressure, Increased glucose level in blood, Decreased blood pressure.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Eraxis 100mg Injection kills fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Eraxis Injection
- Anidulafungin may cause rash, shock, low blood pressure, flushing, or constriction of air passages after administration. Stop taking this medicine immediately if you develop any such reaction.
- You may develop abnormal liver function tests and/or hepatic dysfunction while on anidulafungin therapy. Your liver function should be monitored regularly during treatment.
- You may need monitoring if you are about to receive any anesthetic during your treatment with anidulafungin.
- It is important to finish your full course of anidulafungin to help treat your infection completely.
- Do not start or stop taking any other medicines along with anidulafungin.
Eraxis Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Eraxis 100mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Eraxis 100mg Injection is probably unsafe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
It is not known whether Eraxis 100mg Injection alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Eraxis 100mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Eraxis 100mg Injection is recommended.
This medicine can also be taken by patients undergoing dialysis without any adjustment in dose and time.
Eraxis 100mg Injection is safe to use in patients with liver disease. No dose adjustment of Eraxis 100mg Injection is recommended.
If you miss a dose of Eraxis 100mg Injection, please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Eraxis 100mg Injection: VRS, OHM, PEN, EQN, HNP, DHR, DPL, MAK, ZEL, GPT, HZF, ZVP, MDO, P2P, DVH, RKS, CLT, SCH, KMC, BTM, RWP, INC, RPP, NSL, DGN, SGH, SAF, PMA, MSD, SHD, BMJ, RHW, KHH, SHC, MDH, SDM, KHC, DFP, HSP, HGI, 9T9, HAT, SYN, IPL, NNH, NVL, WSI, SBA, SJP, PLT, OIP, IAD, AYU, MMS, NDP, ESY, JIV, VDH, UMP, MAM, JVN, NAS, SVH, TOM, HPC, RUS, USF, ATP, JVO, GBL, ENP, DYG, HIP, DLP, GPP, SSA, DPP, QTM, BAP, NVY, FGH, ANT, RSS, HTS, EMB, QLF, BLE, TRP, ABP, RDR, SLN, BBS, RSA, OLT, BHP, STA, LHA, EVP, TNH, SBL, AYM, BIO, BAL, PWN, MAX, BHM, AAR, NTB, PTI, PVP, TFP, GHR, SHP, ATL, THP, BDN, JSL, GNC, HMP, MPC, MLC, BSN, HBV, NXG, SRG, RHL, AAY, OWP, RPI, GTC, AGT, SGC, HEX, RDH, VNS, LCC, AMR, DAO, SWA, GTK, ARD, PRN, WHL, RJH, PNT, ADT, PPR, SWP