Bemiparin is used for heart attack, deep vein thrombosis (blood clot in deep veins) and pulmonary embolus (blood clot in lungs)
How it works
Bemiparin prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
Common side effects
Rash, Increased liver enzymes, Allergic reaction, Injection site pain, Increased blood platelets, Bleeding
- ₹281 to ₹633Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- Talk to your doctor if you are an elderly or have bleeding disorders or have very high blood pressure.
- Do not take bemiparin if you have severe kidney disease, liver problems or if you are on dialysis.
- Caution is to be used if you have prosthetic heart valve or a catheter or an injection into your spinal column.
- Your blood pressure (BP) should be monitored during treatment and 24 hours after treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are consuming other blood-thinning medications such as aspirin, warfarin, and heparin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.