Information about Bemiparin
Bemiparin is used in the treatment and prevention of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. It is also used in a heart attack.
How bemiparin works
Bemiparin is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
Common side effects of bemiparin
Bleeding, Injection site reaction
Available Medicine for Bemiparin
- ₹281 to ₹603Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
Expert advice for Bemiparin
- For best results, take Bemiparin at the same time every day.
- Bemiparin should be injected under the skin of the abdomen.
- Bemiparin increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp objects.
- Does not require regular blood tests.
- Notify your doctor if there is bleeding from gums, nose, or wounds that last more than 15 minutes, or if blood appears in urine, stool or vomit.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor.