- ₹246Novartis India Ltd1 variant(s)
- Exercise caution if you are an elderly patient, or have liver or kidney disease, at increased risk of bleeding complications, increased blood pressure, increased blood sugar or pre-existing metabolic acidosis (increased level of acid in blood).
- Ensure regular monitoring of hemoglobin, hematocrit, signs of bleeding, presence of blood in stools, clotting tests (activated partial thromboplastin time [aPTT] [or antifactor Xa activity levels] or activated clotting time [ACT]) while taking certoparin.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to certoparin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have current or history of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, generalised or local bleeding tendency, and uncontrolled severe high blood pressure.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.