Information about Nadroparin
Nadroparin is used in the treatment and prevention of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. It is also used in a heart attack.
How nadroparin works
Nadroparin is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
Common side effects of nadroparin
Bleeding, Injection site reaction
Available Medicine for Nadroparin
- ₹319 to ₹505Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd6 variant(s)
- ₹900Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹240Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹215Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Nadroparin
- For best results, take Nadroparin at the same time every day.
- Nadroparin should be injected under the skin of the abdomen.
- Nadroparin increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp objects.
- Does not require regular blood tests.
- Notify your doctor if there is bleeding from gums, nose, or wounds that last more than 15 minutes, or if blood appears in urine, stool or vomit.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor.