Information about Nadroparin
Nadroparin is used to prevent Acute coronary syndrome, Deep vein thrombosis and Pulmonary embolism. It prevents the formation of blood clots in the legs, lungs, brain or heart.
How nadroparin works
Nadroparin is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
Common side effects of nadroparin
Bleeding, Injection site reaction
Available Medicine for Nadroparin
- ₹319 to ₹505Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd6 variant(s)
- ₹215Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹900Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹240Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Nadroparin
- Inform your doctor if you are also taking other medicines that increase the bleeding risk like aspirin and NSAIDs.
- Inform your doctor if there is bleeding from gums, nose or wounds that lasts more than 15 minutes or if blood appears in your urine, stool or vomit.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Nadroparin
Q. Can the use of Nadroparin increase the risk of bleeding?
Yes, Nadroparin increases the risk of bleeding. Always be careful while doing activities that may cause an injury or bleeding. Tell your doctor immediately if you notice any abnormal bruising or bleeding.
Q. What medicines should I avoid while taking Nadroparin?
Nadroparin can interact with several medicines. Do not take any medicine without talking to your doctor.
Q. When will I feel better after taking Nadroparin?
Nadroparin reduces your risk of developing blood clots in the blood vessels of your leg, lungs, heart and brain. You may not feel any difference after taking Nadroparin. However, keep taking this medicine as prescribed by your doctor because you will still be getting its full benefits.