- ₹357 to ₹505Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹240Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹215Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹900Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- Inform your doctor if you have liver disease, kidney disease or gastrointestinal ulceration.
- You may need to regularly check and monitor for anti-factor Xa concentration, plasma and hemoglobin concentration and International Normalized Ratio (INR) during treatment with Nadroparin.
- Your platelet counts should be determined prior to the commencement of therapy and twice a week for the duration of Nadroparin therapy.
- Discontinue Nadroparin and seek immediate medical attention if you suffer from thrombocytopenia (deficiency of platelets in the blood).
- Nadroparin may interfere with certain laboratory tests like liver function tests.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medications such as aspirin or other drugs to reduce blood clotting such as warfarin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.