Medicine Overview of ANDULFA INJECTION
Uses of ANDULFA INJECTION
Side effects of ANDULFA INJECTION
Decreased potassium level in blood, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Rash, Convulsion, Breathlessness, Vomiting, Decreased calcium level in blood, Increased liver enzymes, Itching, Increased blood pressure, Increased glucose level in blood, Decreased blood pressure.
How to use ANDULFA INJECTION
How ANDULFA INJECTION works
In Depth Information on ANDULFA INJECTION
Expert advice for ANDULFA INJECTION
- Anidulafungin may cause rash, shock, low blood pressure, flushing, or constriction of air passages after administration. Stop taking this medicine immediately if you develop any such reaction.
- You may develop abnormal liver function tests and/or hepatic dysfunction while on anidulafungin therapy. Your liver function should be monitored regularly during treatment.
- You may need monitoring if you are about to receive any anesthetic during your treatment with anidulafungin.
- It is important to finish your full course of anidulafungin to help treat your infection completely.
- Do not start or stop taking any other medicines along with anidulafungin.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.