Medicine Overview of Andulfa Injection
Andulfa 100mg Injection is used in the treatment of serious fungal infections.
Decreased potassium level in blood, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Rash, Convulsion, Breathlessness, Vomiting, Decreased calcium level in blood, Increased liver enzymes, Itching, Increased blood pressure, Increased glucose level in blood, Decreased blood pressure.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Andulfa 100mg injection kills fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Andulfa Injection
- Anidulafungin may cause rash, shock, low blood pressure, flushing, or constriction of air passages after administration. Stop taking this medicine immediately if you develop any such reaction.
- You may develop abnormal liver function tests and/or hepatic dysfunction while on anidulafungin therapy. Your liver function should be monitored regularly during treatment.
- You may need monitoring if you are about to receive any anesthetic during your treatment with anidulafungin.
- It is important to finish your full course of anidulafungin to help treat your infection completely.
- Do not start or stop taking any other medicines along with anidulafungin.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Andulfa 100mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Andulfa 100mg Injection is probably usafe to use during lact
Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
It is not known whether Andulfa 100mg Injection alters the a
bility to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Andulfa 100mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Andulfa 100mg Injection is recommended.
This medicine can also be taken by patients undergoing dialysis without any adjustment in dose and time.
Andulfa 100mg Injection is safe to use in patients with live
r disease. No dose adjustment of Andulfa 100mg Injection is recommended.
If you miss a dose of Anidulafungin, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Andulfa 100mg Injection
Andulfa is used to treat fungal infection (Candida infections) of the blood or other internal organs.
User Submitted Feedback For Andulfa 100mg Injection
What are you using this medicine for?
Serious fungal infections
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Andulfa 100mg Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Andulfa 100mg Injection: 9T9, LCC, HIP, MOM, AYU, ENP, PSP, GNC, KHH, LHA, BIO, RUS, STA, AGT, DDR, PTS, DFP, MMS, GTK, RJH, OLT, BTM, FGH, EQN, MAK, JIV, ZVP, SBL, PEN, ADT, USF, NVL, JMJ, NDP, NWP, OIP, BSN, HEX, GPT, MAX, DPP, HBV, OHM, RSS, DYG, GTC, IPL, DLP, BLP, DEL, SHP, HGI, SAT, PLT, ATP, SSA, EMB, BDN, PNT, SBA, MPC, OWP, RPP, SWA, AAY, RKS, SHM, ATL, WSI, SJP