Information about Enoxaparin
Enoxaparin is used in the treatment and prevention of Blood clots. It prevents the formation of blood clots in the legs, lungs, brain or heart.
How Enoxaparin works
Enoxaparin is an anticoagulant. It works by inactivating certain blood-clotting proteins. This prevents the formation of blood clots and prevents blockages in the blood vessels of the body.
Common side effects of Enoxaparin
Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Bleeding
Available Medicine for Enoxaparin
ClexaneSanofi India Ltd
₹425 to ₹11764 variant(s)
LonopinBharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd
₹339 to ₹34384 variant(s)
₹425 to ₹6382 variant(s)
₹369 to ₹8054 variant(s)
LomohEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹461 to ₹7594 variant(s)
ExhepEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹285 to ₹5993 variant(s)
CutenoxGland Pharma Limited
₹350 to ₹6254 variant(s)
₹316 to ₹6183 variant(s)
TroynoxaTroikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹508 to ₹6262 variant(s)
WomenoxIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Enoxaparin
- You have been prescribed Enoxaparin for the treatment and prevention of blood clots.
- Enoxaparin increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, using sharp objects or cutting fingernails or toenails.
- Inform your doctor if you are also taking other medicines that increase the bleeding risk like aspirin and NSAIDs.
- Inform your doctor if there is bleeding from gums, nose or wounds that lasts more than 15 minutes or if blood appears in your urine, stool or vomit.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.