- ₹353 to ₹5487Pfizer Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹261 to ₹4400Gland Pharma Limited3 variant(s)
- ₹228 to ₹518Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹230 to ₹399United Biotech Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- Take special precautions while taking dalteparin if you have any of the following conditions that make you susceptible to bleeding: after an operation or trauma, stroke, brain tumour, abnormal or low numbers of platelets (clotting cells), diabetes, uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- Dalteparin may reduce platelet count in your blood. Avoid activities that may cause injury or bruising.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you have unusual bruising or bleeding; dark, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Inform your doctor or dentist that you take dalteparin before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Your condition may be monitored with lab tests, including complete blood cell counts blood chemistry.
- Dalteparin is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is dalteparin an anticoagulant/ a LMWH?
Dalteparin is an anticoagulant drug which belongs to class of medications called low molecular weight heparins.