food interaction for DILMAX
alcohol interaction for DILMAX
pregnancy interaction for DILMAX
lactation interaction for DILMAX
medicine interaction for DILMAX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DILMAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR DILMAX
- ANGIZEM 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2.55/tabletRs. 25.51pay 17% more per tablet
- CHANNEL 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 2.55/tabletRs. 25.51pay 17% more per tablet
- ISKI 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Stadmed Pvt LtdRs. 2.49/tabletRs. 24.88pay 14% more per tablet
- DZ 30MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sunij Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 1.66/tabletRs. 16.62save 24% more per tablet
- DTM 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 2.52/tabletRs. 25.20pay 16% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR DILMAX
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant.
- Diltiazem can cause swelling in the ankle or feet. Notify your doctor if it bothers you.
- The missing dose of the Diltiazem can cause your blood pressure to go up suddenly, which raises the risk of heart attack and stroke. You can take the medicine at the same time every day to avoid forgetting it.
- You may get a headache that lasts for a short time, after starting Diltiazem. This should become less noticeable after a few days.
- Diltiazem may cause dizziness in the first few days of starting the treatment.
- Swelling, bleeding or tenderness of gums may occur after starting the treatment. Brushing and flossing of teeth carefully and regularly may prevent this.
Frequently asked questions FOR DILMAX
Q. Is diltiazem a betablocker/ace inhibitor/ statin/ mono amine oxidase inhibitor?
No, diltiazem belongs to class of medication called as calcium channel blockers
Q. Is diltiazem and Cardizem same?
Yes, diltiazem is generic name and cardiazem is brand name
Q. Is diltiazem a generic drug?
Yes, diltiazem is the generic name of the drug
Q. Is diltiazem narcotic?
No, however, always follow doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Does diltiazem cause headache/nausea/diahhrea/bruising/reflex tachycardia/slow heart rate/sleepiness?
Diltiazem can cause headache/nausea/diahhrea. Always consult your doctor regarding its side effects
Q. Can I take diltiazem with ibuprofen/Xanan/metoprolol/ Tylenol/Viagra/Advil (ibuprofen)?
No observed drug interaction occurs with these drugs. Always follow your doctor's advice regarding its use.