Information about Benidipine
Benidipine is used in the treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure) and subarachnoid haemorrhage.
How benidipine works
Benidipine is a calcium channel blocker. It works by relaxing blood vessels which makes the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.
Common side effects of benidipine
Fatigue, Ankle swelling, Sleepiness, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Headache, Dizziness, Palpitations, Nausea, Edema (swelling), Abdominal pain
Available Medicine for Benidipine
- ₹82 to ₹120Eris Lifesciences Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹97 to ₹163Akumentis Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹40 to ₹297Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd6 variant(s)
- ₹38 to ₹66Mankind Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹78 to ₹99Micro Labs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹145 to ₹280UTH Healthcare2 variant(s)
- ₹49 to ₹89Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹80 to ₹138Ajanta Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹78 to ₹138J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹85 to ₹145Alniche Life Sciences Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Benidipine
- A sudden drop in your blood pressure may occur, especially when you first start taking Benidipine. To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- It can cause ankle or foot swelling. Raise your legs while you are sitting down. Talk to your doctor if it does not go away.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or perform activity require mental focus until you know how $affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.