Medicine Overview of Diabinese Tablet
Uses of Diabinese Tablet
Diabinese 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Side effects of Diabinese Tablet
Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level), Nausea, Headache, Dizziness.
How to use Diabinese Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Diabinese 250mg Tablet with food.
How Diabinese Tablet works
Diabinese 250mg tablet is an anti-diabetic medication. It works by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas in order to lower the blood glucose.
In Depth Information on Diabinese Tablet
Expert advice for Diabinese Tablet
- Diabinese should be taken with food.
- You may get symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) with Diabinese. Symptoms are dizziness, nausea, tremor, sweating or confusion.
- The risk of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) may increase if you miss or delay the meal, consume alcohol or use antidiabetic medication like insulin.
- In most cases, the symptoms will quickly vanish if you take some kind of sugar (sugar candy/cubes).
- It should be avoided or used with caution if you are also taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs), alcohol, β-blockers and ACE inhibitors.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not change the dose without consulting your doctor.
Special precautions for Diabinese 250mg Tablet
Diabinese 250mg Tablet may cause symptoms such as flushing,+more
increased heartbeat, nausea, thirst, chest pain and low blood pressure with alcohol (Disulfiram reactions)....
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Diabinese 250mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Diabinese 250mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.+more
Monitor the breastfed baby’s blood sugar during treatment with Diabinese 250mg Tablet...
Monitor the breastfed baby’s blood sugar during treatment with Diabinese 250mg Tablet
Diabinese 250mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Diabinese 250mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Diabinese 250mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Diabinese 250mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Diabinese 250mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Diabinese 250mg Tablet should be used with caution in patien+more
ts with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Diabinese 250mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Decamycin 4mg Injection, Walacort 0.5mg Tablet, Pericort 4mg Tablet
You should skip a dose of Chlorpropamide , if a meal is skipped and add a dose of medicine if you eat an extra meal.
Frequently asked questions for Diabinese 250mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Chlorpropamide
Yes, Diabinese is a sulfa drug that belongs to a group called sulphonylureas
Diabinese is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes
Diabinese stimulates the release of insulin from pancreas which helps in lowering of blood glucose level.
Substitutes for Diabinese
No substitutes found for this medicine