food interaction for DARITEN OD
alcohol interaction for DARITEN OD
pregnancy interaction for DARITEN OD
lactation interaction for DARITEN OD
medicine interaction for DARITEN OD
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DARITEN OD
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR DARITEN OD 7.5 MG TABLET
Patients taking DARITEN OD 7.5 MG TABLET
- 87%Once A Day
- 10%Twice A Day
- 3%Thrice A Day
- 1%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR DARITEN OD
- DARIF 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.71/tabletRs. 207.10save 9% more per tablet
- DARILONG 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 21.50/tabletRs. 215save 6% more per tablet
- VESIGARD 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 20.40/tabletRs. 204save 11% more per tablet
- DERITAS 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 31.10/tabletRs. 311pay 36% more per tablet
- XELENA 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 21.15/tabletRs. 211.53save 7% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR DARITEN OD
- Do not take darifenacin tablets, if you are allergic to darifenacin or any other ingredient of tablet.
- Do not take darifenacin, if have urinary retention (inability to empty bladder); glaucoma (high pressure in the eyes) or myasthenia gravis (disease characterized by abnormal tiredness and weakness of selected muscles); ulcer, constipation; heartburn or belching.
- Avoid using darifenacin, if you are taking medicines to prevent organ rejection, or medicines used to treat high blood pressure, fungal or viral infection.
Frequently asked questions FOR DARITEN OD
Q. What is darifenacin?
Darifenacin is an antimuscarinic medicine
Q. What is darifenacin used for?
Darifenacin is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder such as frequent or sudden rush to the toilet or leakage of urine
Q. How does darifenacin work?
Darifenacin works by relaxing the bladder muscles thereby preventing frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination.