food interaction for DARIF
alcohol interaction for DARIF
pregnancy interaction for DARIF
lactation interaction for DARIF
medicine interaction for DARIF
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DARIF
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR DARIF 7.5 MG TABLET
Patients taking DARIF 7.5 MG TABLET
- 84%Once A Day
- 9%Twice A Day
- 5%Thrice A week
- 2%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR DARIF
- DARITEN OD 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 22.85/tabletRs. 228.50pay 10% more per tablet
- DARILONG 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 21.50/tabletRs. 215pay 4% more per tablet
- VESIGARD 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 20.40/tabletRs. 204save 1% more per tablet
- DERITAS 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 31.10/tabletRs. 311pay 50% more per tablet
- XELENA 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 21.15/tabletRs. 211.53pay 2% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR DARIF
- Do not take darifenacin tablets, if you are allergic to darifenacin or any other ingredient of tablet.
- Do not take darifenacin, if have urinary retention (inability to empty bladder); glaucoma (high pressure in the eyes) or myasthenia gravis (disease characterized by abnormal tiredness and weakness of selected muscles); ulcer, constipation; heartburn or belching.
- Avoid using darifenacin, if you are taking medicines to prevent organ rejection, or medicines used to treat high blood pressure, fungal or viral infection.
Frequently asked questions FOR DARIF
Q. What is darifenacin?
Darifenacin is an antimuscarinic medicine
Q. What is darifenacin used for?
Darifenacin is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder such as frequent or sudden rush to the toilet or leakage of urine
Q. How does darifenacin work?
Darifenacin works by relaxing the bladder muscles thereby preventing frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination.