Medicine Overview of Cyrin Capsule
Side effects of Cyrin Capsule
Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Increased hair growth, Increased blood pressure, Renal dysfunction, Loss of appetite, Diarrhoea, Tremor.
How to use Cyrin Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Cyrin 50mg Capsule at a fixed time.
How Cyrin Capsule works
Cyrin 50mg capsule is an immunosuppressant that works by decreasing the activity of body's immune system.
In Depth Information on Cyrin Capsule
Expert advice for Cyrin Capsule
- Cyrin, like all immunosuppressants, increases the risk of infection and certain cancers. Avoid being close to people with cold, flu or other contagious illness.
- Do not receive a "live vaccine" while you are using Cyrin. The live vaccine may not work well and may not fully protect you.
- It may cause unwanted side effects like kidney damage, tremor, hirsutism, hypertension, and gum hyperplasia.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Your doctor may ask to get Cyrin blood concentration level, to avoid side effect due to high concentrations.
- Your doctor may ask to get kidney function test done regularly to avoid kidney damage.
Special precautions for Cyrin 50mg Capsule
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Cyrin 50mg Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Cyrin 50mg Capsule should be used with caution during lactat+more
ion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Cyrin 50mg Capsule alters the abilit+more
y to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Cyrin 50mg Capsule is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be used in patients with impaired renal function....
Caution should be used in patients with impaired renal function.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Genticyn 80mg Injection, Olsertain 40mg Tablet, Minipress XL 5mg Tablet, Prazopress 2.5mg Tablet XL
If you miss a dose of Cyclosporine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Cyrin 50mg Capsule
Frequently asked questions for Cyclosporine
No, Cyrin is not cytotoxic.
No, Cyrin is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
No, Cyrin is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
No, Cyrin has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.
Substitutes for Cyrin Capsule
Iminoral 50mg Capsule
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Panimun Bioral 50mg Capsule
Panacea Biotec Ltd
₹50.16/Soft Gelatin Capsule
Sandimmun Neoral 50mg Soft Gelatin Capsule
Novartis India Ltd
₹54.43/Soft Gelatin Capsule
Arpimune ME 50mg Soft Gelatin Capsule
RPG Life Sciences Ltd
₹37.32/Soft Gelatin Capsule