food interaction for COLICEASE
alcohol interaction for COLICEASE
pregnancy interaction for COLICEASE
lactation interaction for COLICEASE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for COLICEASE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for COLICEASE
- WOCKSTIN 3MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Wockhardt LtdRs. 2095.50/injectionRs. 2095.50pay 5% more per injection
- SUDOSTAR 3MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 1256.61/injectionRs. 1256.61save 37% more per injection
- HICOLY 3 MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2232.37/injectionRs. 2232.37pay 12% more per injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for COLICEASE
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for COLICEASE
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.