food interaction for HICOLY
alcohol interaction for HICOLY
pregnancy interaction for HICOLY
lactation interaction for HICOLY
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HICOLY
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HICOLY
- COLICEASE 3MIU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2000/ML of injectionRs. 2000save 10% more per ML of injection
- WOCKSTIN 3MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Wockhardt LtdRs. 2095.50/injectionRs. 2095.50save 6% more per injection
- SUDOSTAR 3MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 1256.61/injectionRs. 1256.61save 44% more per injection
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for HICOLY
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for HICOLY
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.