food interaction for CARBOLITH
alcohol interaction for CARBOLITH
pregnancy interaction for CARBOLITH
lactation interaction for CARBOLITH
medicine interaction for CARBOLITH
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CARBOLITH
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CARBOLITH
- LITHOSUN SR 400MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 4.10/tabletRs. 41pay 92% more per tablet
- LITHOCENT CR 400MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Crescent Therapeutics LtdRs. 3.40/tabletRs. 34pay 59% more per tablet
- LITMAN SR 400MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mayflower IndiaRs. 2.59/tabletRs. 25.88pay 21% more per tablet
- MOVALITH 400MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mova Pharmaceutical Pvt LtdRs. 3.14/tabletRs. 31.42pay 47% more per tablet
- HETHIUM 400MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 2.40/tabletRs. 24.03pay 13% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CARBOLITH
- Do not start lithium and consult your doctor if you have kidney or heart problems, have infection, feel sick, have been sick or have diarrhea.
- Tell your doctor if you get the thoughts of killing yourself.
- Lithium is not recommended in children below 12 years of age.
- You should take effective contraceptive measures while on lithium treatment.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machineries while on lithium treatment, as it can cause drowsiness and can slow your reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR CARBOLITH
Q. Can I take lithium for depression, anxiety?
Lithium can be taken to treat depression and anxiety. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. What can I take with lithium for a headache or pain?
Acetaminophen or aspirin can be taken with lithium for headache or pain. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take lithium with ibuprofen, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Benadryl?
Lithium when taken with ibuprofen, fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft) or Benadryl can lead to increased side effects. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Does lithium cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired or make you high?
Lithium can cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired. Lithium does not make you high.