food interaction for BISOKEM
alcohol interaction for BISOKEM
pregnancy interaction for BISOKEM
lactation interaction for BISOKEM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BISOKEM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BISOKEM
- ZABESTA 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 5.75/tabletRs. 57.54pay 6% more per tablet
- BISOHEART 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 5.45/tabletRs. 54.50same price
- BISELECT 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.80/tabletRs. 28save 49% more per tablet
- BISOCAR 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Rusan Pharma LtdRs. 3.48/tabletRs. 34.80save 36% more per tablet
- TRUBIS 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.94/tabletRs. 39.41save 28% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for BISOKEM
- Bisoprolol may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- The Bisoprolol may affect your blood sugar and cover up the symptoms of low blood sugar if you have diabetes.
- Bisoprolol may reduce blood flow to your hands and feet, causing them to feel cold. Smoking may worsen this effect. Dress warmly and avoid the use of tobacco.
- Consult your doctor whether to continue Bisoprolol before any scheduled surgery.
- It is not the first-choice treatment for high blood pressure according to the latest guidelines, except if you have a heart failure or heart disease.
- Adults over the age of 65 may be at greater risk for the side-effects.
Frequently asked questions for BISOKEM
Q.Is bisoprolol a blood thinner/ statin/ cardio selective/ diuretic/ beta blocker/ steroid/ addictive?
Bisoprolol (also available as Concor) is a cardio selective beta-blocker. It is not a diuretic, statin, blood thinner or a steroid. It is not an addictive drug
Q.Is bisoprolol fumarate the same as bisoprolol?
Bisoprolol fumarate is same as bisoprolol
Q.Can I take bisoprolol for anxiety?
Bisoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure. But, it is not recommended to treat anxiety. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Can I take Cialis with Concor?
Tadalafil (Cialis) should not be taken with bisoprolol (Concor) as there may be an increased chance of low blood pressure
Q.Does bisoprolol slow heart rate/ cause tiredness/ muscle pain/ fluid retention/ depression/ dizziness/ diarrhea/ headaches/ weight gain/ breathless?
Bisoprolol are known to cause the above mentioned side effects. Always consult your doctor if you experience such side effects
Q.Can I take bisoprolol with Ramipril/ amitriptyline/ Lisinopril/ paracetamol/ paracetamol/ Viagra/ diazepam/ aspirin/ codeine/ Imodium?
Bisoprolol may interact with drugs mentioned above. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.