Medicine Overview of Betaday Solution
Tremor, Headache, Restlessness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Palpitations.
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
Betaday 10mg Solution is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
In Depth Information on Betaday Solution
- Take bambuterol tablets shortly before bedtime.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diabetes, thyroid disease, high blood pressure, heart disease, problems of liver or kidneys, family history of glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- You should continue taking the medication after the start of treatment with bambuterol, even if the asthma symptoms diminish.
- If you have moderate to severely impaired renal function (GFR < 50 ml/min), it is recommended that the starting dose of Bambuterol should be halved.
- If you have severe asthma, you should undergo regular blood tests to monitor the amount of potassium in your blood.
- If you are suffering from diabetes, you may need additional medications for blood glucose control, due to the hypoglycemic effect exerted by bambuterol.
- Consult your doctor as soon as possible if this medicine doesn't relieve wheezing or chest tightness as well as usual, or for as long as usual, or if you need to use it more often than usual.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.Caution is recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Betaday Solution related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Betaday 10mg Solution may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Betaday 10mg Solution during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
It is not known whether Betaday 10mg Solution alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Betaday 10mg Solution should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Betaday 10mg Solution may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Betaday 10mg Solution should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Betaday 10mg Solution may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Betaday 10mg Solution: SYN, PWN, DVH, MAX, HPC, PEN, HBV, MMS, DFP, OLT, HGI, SLN, HEX, RUS, JSL, ABP, TOM, ATL, PLT, QTM, BAL, MAM, WSI, BSN, RHL, RSA, SBA, KHC, CLT, PPR, BIO, BDN, PRN, OHM, USF, SAF, PMA, STA, MPC, ZVP, MAK, SWP, NDP, SGH, MLC, GBL, SDM, THP, KHH, RWP, BHP, VDH, QLF, OIP, KMC, 9T9, SHD, PNT, MDO, HTS, AYU, BBS, SWA, ENP, IPL, ANT, EVP, NXG, PVP, RDH, NTB, JVN, AGT, TFP, BHM, NAS, SHP, OWP, VRS, JIV, PTI, INC, BLE, NVL, RPI, BMJ, DGN, GHR, AMR, ATP, HNP, AYM, NSL, DAO, SJP, NVY, DPL, IAD, LCC, BAP, AAR, JVO, GTC, EMB, HAT, FGH, ADT, HZF, TNH, MSD, RDR, ZEL, SGC, HSP, GNC, GPT, DYG, HMP, NNH, RKS, BTM, LHA, DLP, EQN, WHL, P2P, RJH, RSS, GPP, SVH, DHR, TRP, ESY, AAY, VNS, MDH, ARD, SHC, RHW, UMP, RPP, HIP, GTK, SRG, SCH, SBL, SSA, DPP