food interaction for ARPIMUNE O
alcohol interaction for ARPIMUNE O
pregnancy interaction for ARPIMUNE O
lactation interaction for ARPIMUNE O
medicine interaction for ARPIMUNE O
Avoid Arpimune o 50mg capsule with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ARPIMUNE O
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ARPIMUNE O
- PANIMUN BIORAL 50 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 49.19/capsuleRs. 295.15pay 11% more per capsule
- PSORID 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 49.19/capsuleRs. 245.96pay 11% more per capsule
- CYCLOPHIL ME 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 60.72/capsuleRs. 303.60pay 37% more per capsule
- ARPIMUNE ME 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 37.32/capsuleRs. 186.60save 16% more per capsule
- CONSIRAL 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 51.72/capsuleRs. 258.61pay 17% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR ARPIMUNE O
Frequently asked questions FOR ARPIMUNE O
Q. Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q. Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q. Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q. Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.