food interaction for ARPIMUNE ME
alcohol interaction for ARPIMUNE ME
pregnancy interaction for ARPIMUNE ME
lactation interaction for ARPIMUNE ME
medicine interaction for ARPIMUNE ME
Avoid Arpimune me 50 mg capsule with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ARPIMUNE ME
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ARPIMUNE ME
- PANIMUN BIORAL 50 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 49.19/capsuleRs. 295.15pay 32% more per capsule
- PSORID 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 49.19/capsuleRs. 245.96pay 32% more per capsule
- CYCLOPHIL ME 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 60.72/capsuleRs. 303.60pay 63% more per capsule
- CONSIRAL 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 51.72/capsuleRs. 258.61pay 39% more per capsule
- NEORAL 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 80.61/capsuleRs. 403.06pay 116% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR ARPIMUNE ME
Frequently asked questions FOR ARPIMUNE ME
Q. Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q. Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q. Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q. Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.