Medicine Overview of Aripra Tablet
Side effects of Aripra Tablet
Headache, Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Blurred vision, Sleepiness, Dyspepsia, Increased saliva production, Parkinsonism, Akathisia, Dystonia, Restlessness, Dizziness, Constipation, Tremor, Anxiety, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping).
How to use Aripra Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Aripra 10mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Aripra Tablet works
Aripra 10mg tablet is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Aripra Tablet
Expert advice for Aripra Tablet
- Take special precaution while taking aripiprazole if you have high blood sugar or family history of diabetes ; seizure (fits), involuntary, irregular muscle movements, especially in the face; disease of heart or its blood vessels (cardiovascular diseases).
- Do not use aripiprazole if you feel you have gained weight, develop unusual movements, feel excessively sleepy so much that it interferes with your daily activities, or develop difficulty in swallowing, allergic reaction.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you are elderly patient and are suffering from dementia (loss of memory and other mental abilities), or if you have ever had stroke or “mini” stroke.
- Do not take aripiprazole if you are having any thoughts or feelings about hurting yourself (suicidal thoughts and behaviors), as these have been reported when treated with aripiprazole.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you suffer from muscle stiffness or inflexibility with high fever, sweating, altered mental status, or very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines if you feel drowsy after taking aripiprazole.
Special precautions for Aripra 10mg Tablet
Aripra 10mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Aripra 10mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Aripra 10mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactation+more
. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Aripra 10mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, o+more
r decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Aripra 10mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney di+more
sease. No dose adjustment of Aripra 10mg Tablet is recommended....
Aripra 10mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with+more
liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Aripra 10mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, AF 150mg Tablet DT
Frequently asked questions for Aripra 10mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Aripiprazole
No, Aripra is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Yes, Aripra is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
No, Aripra belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.
Substitutes for Aripra Tablet
Aripicad 10mg Tablet
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ariday 10mg Tablet
Ariphrenz 10mg Tablet
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Asprito 10mg Tablet
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Arpizol 10mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd