Substitutes for ARIPRA TABLET
APIZ 10MG TABLET
Reliance Formulation Pvt Ltd
ARZA 10MG TABLET
Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
BILIF 10MG TABLET
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
ARILAN 10MG TABLET
Micro Labs Ltd
ARIA 10MG TABLET
Abbott India Ltd
Medicine Overview of ARIPRA TABLET
Side effects of ARIPRA TABLET
Headache, Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Blurred vision, Sleepiness, Dyspepsia, Increased saliva production, Parkinsonism, Akathisia, Dystonia, Restlessness, Dizziness, Constipation, Tremor, Anxiety, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping).
How to use ARIPRA TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Aripra 10mg tablet at a fixed time.
How ARIPRA TABLET works
Aripra 10mg tablet works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affects thoughts and mood.
In Depth Information on ARIPRA TABLET
Expert advice for ARIPRA TABLET
- Take special precaution while taking aripiprazole if you have high blood sugar or family history of diabetes ; seizure (fits), involuntary, irregular muscle movements, especially in the face; disease of heart or its blood vessels (cardiovascular diseases).
- Do not use aripiprazole if you feel you have gained weight, develop unusual movements, feel excessively sleepy so much that it interferes with your daily activities, or develop difficulty in swallowing, allergic reaction.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you are elderly patient and are suffering from dementia (loss of memory and other mental abilities), or if you have ever had stroke or “mini” stroke.
- Do not take aripiprazole if you are having any thoughts or feelings about hurting yourself (suicidal thoughts and behaviors), as these have been reported when treated with aripiprazole.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you suffer from muscle stiffness or inflexibility with high fever, sweating, altered mental status, or very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines if you feel drowsy after taking aripiprazole.
Special precautions for ARIPRA 10MG TABLET
Aripra 10mg tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Aripra 10mg tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
There is no interaction between renal impairment and consumi+more
ng this drug. So dose alteration is not needed....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
ONABET POWDER, FLUGEE 150MG TABLET, TRAMAZAC HP 50MG INJECTION, BENADRYL DR DRY COUGH ACTIVE RELIEF SYRUP
Frequently asked questions for ARIPRA 10MG TABLET
Frequently asked questions for Aripiprazole
Q. Is aripiprazole addictive/narcotic/controlled substances?
No, aripiprazole is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Q. Is aripiprazole generic for Abilify?
Yes, aripiprazole is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
Q. Is aripiprazole a Benzodiazepine/ Benzo?
No, aripiprazole belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Q. Is aripiprazole an antipsychotic?
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.