Medicine Overview of Aripiren Tablet
Side effects of Aripiren Tablet
Headache, Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Blurred vision, Sleepiness, Dyspepsia, Increased saliva production, Parkinsonism, Akathisia, Dystonia, Restlessness, Dizziness, Constipation, Tremor, Anxiety, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping).
How to use Aripiren Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Aripiren 10mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Aripiren Tablet works
Aripiren 10mg tablet is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Aripiren Tablet
Expert advice for Aripiren Tablet
- Take special precaution while taking aripiprazole if you have high blood sugar or family history of diabetes ; seizure (fits), involuntary, irregular muscle movements, especially in the face; disease of heart or its blood vessels (cardiovascular diseases).
- Do not use aripiprazole if you feel you have gained weight, develop unusual movements, feel excessively sleepy so much that it interferes with your daily activities, or develop difficulty in swallowing, allergic reaction.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you are elderly patient and are suffering from dementia (loss of memory and other mental abilities), or if you have ever had stroke or “mini” stroke.
- Do not take aripiprazole if you are having any thoughts or feelings about hurting yourself (suicidal thoughts and behaviors), as these have been reported when treated with aripiprazole.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you suffer from muscle stiffness or inflexibility with high fever, sweating, altered mental status, or very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines if you feel drowsy after taking aripiprazole.
Special precautions for Aripiren 10mg Tablet
Aripiren 10mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Aripiren 10mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Aripiren 10mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactati+more
on. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Aripiren 10mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Aripiren 10mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney+more
disease. No dose adjustment of Aripiren 10mg Tablet is recommended....
Aripiren 10mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients wit+more
h liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Aripiren 10mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Nixitral 100mg Capsule, Flugee 150mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Aripiren 10mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Aripiprazole
No, Aripiren is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Yes, Aripiren is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
No, Aripiren belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.
User Submitted Feedback For Aripiren 10mg Tablet
Patients taking Aripiren 10mg Tablet
Twice A Day
Once A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
How do you take this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Aripiren 10mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Aripiren Tablet
Aripicad 10mg Tablet
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ariday 10mg Tablet
Ariphrenz 10mg Tablet
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Asprito 10mg Tablet
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Arpizol 10mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd