food interaction for AREDRONET
alcohol interaction for AREDRONET
pregnancy interaction for AREDRONET
lactation interaction for AREDRONET
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AREDRONET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for AREDRONET
- BIODRONATE 30 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)United Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 1168.12/ML of injectionRs. 1168.12save 36% more per ML of injection
- PAMIDRIA 30MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 230.60/ML of injectionRs. 2306save 87% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Sandeep ChauhanMBBS, Diploma, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Dharmendra SinghMBBS, Diploma, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Arun BhanotMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Neeraj YadavMBBS, MS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Naresh PanditaMBBS, MS, MCh
Expert advice for AREDRONET
- Consult your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: heart problems, liver/kidney/thyroid disorders; low levels of platelets and red blood cells; calcium or vitamin D deficiency; teeth or jaw problems or flu like conditions.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines such as calcitonin, thalidomide, other bisphosphonate drugs, or medicines used to treat kidney problems.
- Keep yourself hydrated while being treated with pamidronate.
- Be careful with your dental hygiene; avoid dental extraction or other invasive dental procedures while on pamidronate therapy.
- Pamidronate may cause bone loss in the jaw (osteonecrosis of the jaw leading to jaw pain, swelling, numbness, loose teeth, gum infection, or slow healing after injury or surgery involving the gums). Stop using the medicine if you develop any such reaction.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as you can feel dizzy after taking this drug.
Frequently asked questions for AREDRONET
Q.How does pamidronate work?
Pamidronate works by decreasing the level of calcium released into the blood by bones, thereby preventing calcium excess in the body
Q.Is pamidronate safe?
Yes. Pamidronate is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor.