food interaction for AEROZEST
alcohol interaction for AEROZEST
pregnancy interaction for AEROZEST
lactation interaction for AEROZEST
medicine interaction for AEROZEST
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AEROZEST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AEROZEST
- LEVOLIN 50 MCG INHALER(200 MDI inhaler in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 0.72/MDI of inhalerRs. 145save 99% more per MDI of inhaler
- AIRLEVO 50MCG INHALER(200 MDI inhaler in packet)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.75/MDI of inhalerRs. 150.02save 99% more per MDI of inhaler
- SALBAIR 50 MCG INHALER(250 MDI inhaler in packet)Lupin LtdRs. 0.51/MDI of inhalerRs. 126.50save 99% more per MDI of inhaler
Expert advice FOR AEROZEST
- Oral Levosalbutamol should be used with caution in patients with high blood pressure and heart diseases.
- Levosalbutamol may cause a fall in blood potassium levels, potassium levels may have to be monitored especially if other drugs like theophylline, aminophylline, corticosteroids and diuretics (medicines which increase urine output) are used together.
- If you need more than required dose of oral Levosalbutamol, it could be indication of worsening asthma, in such cases you need to consult doctor.
Frequently asked questions FOR AEROZEST
Q. Is Levosalbutamol steroid?
No. It belongs to a class of drugs called beta agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis
Q. What is Levosalbutamol syrup?
Levosalbutamol syrup is available for oral use to prevent and treat breathlessness in patients of asthma or chronic bronchitis. It contains 1 mg of Levosalbutamol per 5 ml of syrup.