food interaction for ZOLPAX
alcohol interaction for ZOLPAX
pregnancy interaction for ZOLPAX
lactation interaction for ZOLPAX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZOLPAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZOLPAX
- ZOLMIST 5 MG NASAL SPRAY(7 MDI nasal spray in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 57.71/MDI of nasal sprayRs. 404save 29% more per MDI of nasal spray
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ZOLPAX
- Before taking zolmitriptan tell your doctor, if you have any liver or kidney disease, seizures (e.g. epilepsy), heart disease (e.g., irregular heartbeat), or other types of headaches (e.g., cluster headaches).
- Tell your doctor if you are taking a monoamine oxidase A (MAO-A) inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Parnate), or tranylcypromine (Nardil) for depression or if you have taken one of these medications in the past 2 weeks.
- Zolmitriptan may cause dizziness. Do not drive or operate machinery or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely.
- Use zolmitriptan as soon as you notice the headache symptoms of a migraine attack.
- You must wait at least 2 hours between doses of zolmitriptan.
- Overuse of zolmitriptan can worsen your headache. Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- You may need to undergo lab tests, including heart function and blood pressure, to monitor your condition while you use zolmitriptan.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for ZOLPAX
Q.Is zolmitriptan a narcotic/addictive/blood thinner?
Zolmitriptan is not a narcotic or addictive or blood thinner
Q.Can I take zolmitriptan with Paracetamol/ amitriptyline/ Aspirin/ Ibuprofen/ Cymbalta/ Vicodin/ Naproxen/ Tylenol?
Zolmitriptan may interact with these medications. Kindly follow doctors instructions
Q.Does zolmitriptan get you high?
Ziprasidone may cause side effects. Call your doctor if you experience any unusual problems during your treatment with Zolmitriptan.