How it works
Common side effects
- To relieve migraine as soon as possible, take Zolmitriptan as soon as the headache begins.
- Lying down in a quiet and dark room for a while after you use Zolmitriptan may help to relieve the migraine.
- Take Zolmitriptan only as prescribed by the doctor. Using too much Zolmitriptan may increase the chances of side effects.
- Notify your doctor if your migraine headaches are occurring more often, than before you started using Zolmitriptan.
- Notify your doctor if you have used Zolmitriptan for at least three consecutive months.
- Avoid driving after taking
as it may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Zolmitriptan, it can cause new and worse headaches.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is zolmitriptan a narcotic/addictive/blood thinner?
Zolmitriptan is not a narcotic or addictive or blood thinner
Q. Can I take zolmitriptan with Paracetamol/ amitriptyline/ Aspirin/ Ibuprofen/ Cymbalta/ Vicodin/ Naproxen/ Tylenol?
Zolmitriptan may interact with these medications. Kindly follow doctors instructions
Q. Does zolmitriptan get you high?
Ziprasidone may cause side effects. Call your doctor if you experience any unusual problems during your treatment with Zolmitriptan.