Zambri 10mg Tablet
Primarily used for
10 tablets in 1 strip
Medicine Overview of Zambri Tablet
Uses of Zambri Tablet
Zambri 10mg Tablet is used in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension.
Side effects of Zambri Tablet
Peripheral edema, Sinus inflammation, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Nasal congestion.
How to use Zambri Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Zambri 10mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Zambri Tablet works
Zambri 10mg tablet relaxes the blood vessels of the lungs, which in turn lowers the blood pressure.
In Depth Information on Zambri Tablet
Expert advice for Zambri Tablet
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have liver problems, peripheral edema (swelling in the hands and legs due to fluid retention), anemia (low hemoglobin or red blood cells in the blood), pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (blockage of the veins in the lungs), intolerance to some sugars, or soya allergy.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this medicine as the drug or your condition may cause dizziness and tiredness.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking other medicines such as cyclosporine A, rifampicin or other medicines such as epoprostenol, sildenafil etc.
- Ambrisentan is not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
- Inform your doctor if you intend to father a child, as ambrisentan may lower your sperm count.
Special precautions for Zambri 10mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Zambri 10mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Zambri 10mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Dizziness or weakness due to low blood pressure may occur in+more
some patients while on Zambri 10mg Tablet. If you are affected in this way, your ability to drive may be impaired....
Zambri 10mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Zambri 10mg Tablet is recommended.+more
Caution should be used in patients with severe renal impairment....
Caution should be used in patients with severe renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Consiral 25mg Capsule, Arpimune ME 50mg Soft Gelatin Capsule, Oncyclo 50mg Capsule, Acitrom 4mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Ambrisentan, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.