Medicine Overview of Vorier Tablet
Uses of Vorier Tablet
Vorier 200mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Serious fungal infections.
Side effects of Vorier Tablet
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Skin rash, Increased liver enzymes.
How to use Vorier Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Vorier 200mg Tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Vorier Tablet works
Vorier 200mg tablet stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Vorier Tablet
Expert advice for Vorier Tablet
- Do not take voriconazole if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breast-feeding unless advised by your doctor.
- Before you start treatment and also while on treatment with voriconazole, your doctor may ask you to get your blood tested for any electrolyte disturbances (hypokalaemia [low potassium], hypomagnesaemia [low magnesium], and hypocalcaemia [low calcium]), as it is important to be corrected.
- Voriconazole is recommended to be taken either one hour before or one to two hours after a meal.
- Voriconazole may cause blurring of vision or uncomfortable sensitivity to light. If affected, do not drive or operate machines.
- Voriconazole may make you feel dizzy, or have blurred/double vision, or affect your hearing. Do not drive or use machines if you feel dizzy, or if your eyesight or hearing are affected.
- Inform your doctor about all the prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and nutritional supplements that you are taking.
- Avoid sun exposures while on voriconazole, cover sun exposed areas of skin and use sunscreen with high sun protection factor (SPF).
Special precautions for Vorier 200mg Tablet
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Vorier 200mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Vorier 200mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Vorier 200mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
patients not to drive or operate hazardous machinery ....
patients not to drive or operate hazardous machinery .
Vorier 200mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney d+more
isease. No dose adjustment of Vorier 200mg Tablet is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Minipress XL 5mg Tablet, Urimax 0.4mg Capsule MR, Prazopress 2.5mg Tablet XL, Minipress XL 2.5mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Vorier 200mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Voriconazole
No, Vorier is not an antibiotic. It is an antifungal agent used to treat yeast and fungal infections
Yes, Vorier is fungicidal (it kills fungi by interfering with the cell wall synthesis)
Yes, Vorier is a generic name. It is available in various trade names
Yes, it may cause nephrotoxicity (inflammation of the nephron of the kidney). However, inflammation of the kidneys is not a common side effect of Vorier
Hair loss is a common side effect of Vorier therapy
Vorier is not known to cause dry mouth or make you tired
Vorier is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Vorier is an azole antifungal agent used to treat yeast and fungal infections. Vorier is used to treat fungal infections of the lungs that spread into the blood stream (invasive aspergillosis). Vorier is also used for of the mouth and, food pipe and throat that results in patching of the skin (esophageal candidiasis). Vorier is used for yeast infections of the skin, stomach, kidney, bladder, and wounds. Vorier is used to treat fungal infection due to Candida sp in non-neutropenic patients (patients without abnormally low white blood cell count), in serious fluconazole-resistant fungal infections due to Candida sp (including C. krusei) and in serious fungal infections caused by Scedosporium sp. or Fusarium sp. (two different species of fungi). It may also be used in life threatening and severe advancing fungal infections
Yes, Vorier is dialyzable
The price of Vorier may vary depending upon the brand prescribed to you.Please read the instruction on the package for the correct price of the product.
Substitutes for Vorier Tablet
Vorifast 200mg Tablet
Galcare Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
Voritrol 200mg Tablet
Vosicaz 200mg Tablet
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Vorimed 200mg Tablet
United Biotech Pvt Ltd
Voritek 200mg Tablet