Information about Iloperidone
How Iloperidone works
Iloperidone is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
Common side effects of Iloperidone
Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Fatigue, Nasal congestion (stuffy nose), Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing), Sleepiness, Weight gain
Available Medicine for Iloperidone
IlosureSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹19 to ₹1425 variant(s)
IloptAlkem Laboratories Ltd
IiosureSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹36 to ₹732 variant(s)
CalmperidoneEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹20 to ₹282 variant(s)
₹4 to ₹3907 variant(s)
IloprideIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹25 to ₹705 variant(s)
IlobrilTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹6 to ₹855 variant(s)
₹30 to ₹804 variant(s)
Expert advice for Iloperidone
- Take it at bedtime to avoid feeling sleepy during the day.
- It may take 2-6 weeks to feel the medication's full effects.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Iloperidone can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- It may cause an increase in weight, blood sugar, cholesterol, and triglycerides (fat). Eat healthy and exercise regularly.
- Do not stop taking Iloperidone without talking to your doctor first as it may cause a worsening of symptoms.