Medicine Overview of Vonfung Ndd Injection
Uses of Vonfung Ndd Injection
Vonfung Ndd Injection is used in the treatment of serious fungal infections.
Side effects of Vonfung Ndd Injection
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Skin rash, Increased liver enzymes.
How to use Vonfung Ndd Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Vonfung Ndd Injection works
Vonfung ndd injection stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Vonfung Ndd Injection
Expert advice for Vonfung Ndd Injection
- Do not take voriconazole if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breast-feeding unless advised by your doctor.
- Before you start treatment and also while on treatment with voriconazole, your doctor may ask you to get your blood tested for any electrolyte disturbances (hypokalaemia [low potassium], hypomagnesaemia [low magnesium], and hypocalcaemia [low calcium]), as it is important to be corrected.
- Voriconazole is recommended to be taken either one hour before or one to two hours after a meal.
- Voriconazole may cause blurring of vision or uncomfortable sensitivity to light. If affected, do not drive or operate machines.
- Voriconazole may make you feel dizzy, or have blurred/double vision, or affect your hearing. Do not drive or use machines if you feel dizzy, or if your eyesight or hearing are affected.
- Inform your doctor about all the prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and nutritional supplements that you are taking.
- Avoid sun exposures while on voriconazole, cover sun exposed areas of skin and use sunscreen with high sun protection factor (SPF).
Special precautions for Vonfung Ndd Injection
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Vonfung Ndd Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Vonfung Ndd Injection is probably usafe to use during lactat+more
ion. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Vonfung Ndd Injection may cause blurring of vision or uncomfortable sensitivity to light and this may impair your ability to drive....
Vonfung Ndd Injection may cause blurring of vision or uncomfortable sensitivity to light and this may impair your ability to drive.
Vonfung Ndd Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney+more
disease. No dose adjustment of Vonfung Ndd Injection is recommended....
Vonfung Ndd Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Vonfung Ndd Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advised while you are taking this medicine....
Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advised while you are taking this medicine.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Minipress XL 5mg Tablet, Urimax 0.4mg Capsule MR, Minipress XL 2.5mg Tablet, Siquil 10mg/1ml Injection
Frequently asked questions for Vonfung Ndd NA Injection
Frequently asked questions for Voriconazole
No, Vonfung ndd is not an antibiotic. It is an antifungal agent used to treat yeast and fungal infections
Yes, Vonfung ndd is fungicidal (it kills fungi by interfering with the cell wall synthesis)
Yes, Vonfung ndd is a generic name. It is available in various trade names
Yes, it may cause nephrotoxicity (inflammation of the nephron of the kidney). However, inflammation of the kidneys is not a common side effect of Vonfung ndd
Hair loss is a common side effect of Vonfung ndd therapy
Vonfung ndd is not known to cause dry mouth or make you tired
Vonfung ndd is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Vonfung ndd is an azole antifungal agent used to treat yeast and fungal infections. Vonfung ndd is used to treat fungal infections of the lungs that spread into the blood stream (invasive aspergillosis). Vonfung ndd is also used for of the mouth and, food pipe and throat that results in patching of the skin (esophageal candidiasis). Vonfung ndd is used for yeast infections of the skin, stomach, kidney, bladder, and wounds. Vonfung ndd is used to treat fungal infection due to Candida sp in non-neutropenic patients (patients without abnormally low white blood cell count), in serious fluconazole-resistant fungal infections due to Candida sp (including C. krusei) and in serious fungal infections caused by Scedosporium sp. or Fusarium sp. (two different species of fungi). It may also be used in life threatening and severe advancing fungal infections
Yes, Vonfung ndd is dialyzable
The price of Vonfung ndd may vary depending upon the brand prescribed to you.Please read the instruction on the package for the correct price of the product.
Substitutes for Vonfung Ndd
No substitutes found for this medicine