food interaction for VOGLITAB
alcohol interaction for VOGLITAB
pregnancy interaction for VOGLITAB
lactation interaction for VOGLITAB
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VOGLITAB
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for VOGLITAB 0.3 MG TABLET MD
Patients taking VOGLITAB 0.3 MG TABLET MD
- 59%Thrice A Day
- 16%Twice A Day
- 13%Once A Day
- 6%Four Times A Day
- 3%Once A Week
- 3%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES for VOGLITAB
- VOGLITOR 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.80/tablet mdRs. 108pay 132% more per tablet md
- VOGLISTAR 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 2.28/tablet mdRs. 22.76save 51% more per tablet md
- PRANDIAL 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 6.25/tablet mdRs. 62.50pay 34% more per tablet md
- VOGLIKEM 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 10.35/tablet mdRs. 103.50pay 123% more per tablet md
- VOGSITE 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 7/tablet mdRs. 70pay 51% more per tablet md
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajesh KumarMBBS, MD, Diploma, CCT
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for VOGLITAB
- Voglibose tablets should be taken at the start of a meal.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not take this drug instead of insulin if you are already on insulin.
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly without consulting your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for VOGLITAB
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.