food interaction for VOGLITAB
alcohol interaction for VOGLITAB
pregnancy interaction for VOGLITAB
lactation interaction for VOGLITAB
medicine interaction for VOGLITAB
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR VOGLITAB
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR VOGLITAB 0.2 MG TABLET MD
Patients taking VOGLITAB 0.2 MG TABLET MD
- 45%Twice A Day
- 45%Once A Day
- 9%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR VOGLITAB
- PRANDIAL 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.15/tablet mdRs. 41.50pay 19% more per tablet md
- VOGLIKEM 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 7.75/tablet mdRs. 77.50pay 121% more per tablet md
- VOGSITE 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 6.02/tablet mdRs. 60.20pay 72% more per tablet md
- VOBIT 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 7.80/tablet mdRs. 78pay 123% more per tablet md
- VOLOXIA 0.2 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Wings Biotech LtdRs. 5.71/tablet mdRs. 57.13pay 63% more per tablet md
Expert advice FOR VOGLITAB
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Voglibose is administered orally and should be chewed with the first mouthful of food, or swallowed whole with a little liquid directly before the meal.
- Voglibose does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant.
Frequently asked questions FOR VOGLITAB
Q. Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q. Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q. Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.