food interaction for VOGLINORM
alcohol interaction for VOGLINORM
pregnancy interaction for VOGLINORM
lactation interaction for VOGLINORM
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VOGLINORM
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for VOGLINORM 0.2 MG TABLET
Patients taking VOGLINORM 0.2 MG TABLET
- 35%Once A Day
- 33%Twice A Day
- 29%Thrice A Day
- 2%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for VOGLINORM
- VOLIBO 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8/tabletRs. 80pay 8% more per tablet
- PPG 0.2 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 4.10/tabletRs. 123save 45% more per tablet
- VOBOSE 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 7.05/tabletRs. 70.53save 5% more per tablet
- VOBIT 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 8.05/tabletRs. 80.50pay 9% more per tablet
- VOGO 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.02/tabletRs. 70.15save 5% more per tablet
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajesh KumarMBBS, MD, Diploma, CCT
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for VOGLINORM
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Voglibose is administered orally and should be chewed with the first mouthful of food, or swallowed whole with a little liquid directly before the meal.
- Voglibose does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant.
Frequently asked questions for VOGLINORM
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.