food interaction for VOBIT
alcohol interaction for VOBIT
pregnancy interaction for VOBIT
lactation interaction for VOBIT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VOBIT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VOBIT
- VOGLITOR 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.80/tablet mdRs. 108same price
- PRANDIAL 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 6.25/tablet mdRs. 62.50save 42% more per tablet md
- VOGLIKEM 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 10.35/tablet mdRs. 103.50save 4% more per tablet md
- VOGLITAB 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.65/tablet mdRs. 46.50save 57% more per tablet md
- VOGSITE 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 7/tablet mdRs. 70save 35% more per tablet md
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manoj KumarMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Raman AbhiMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rajesh KumarMBBS, MD, Diploma, CCT
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for VOBIT
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Voglibose is administered orally and should be chewed with the first mouthful of food, or swallowed whole with a little liquid directly before the meal.
- Voglibose does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant.
Frequently asked questions for VOBIT
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.