food interaction for VOBIT
alcohol interaction for VOBIT
pregnancy interaction for VOBIT
lactation interaction for VOBIT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VOBIT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for VOBIT 0.3 MG TABLET
Patients taking VOBIT 0.3 MG TABLET
- 37%Twice A Day
- 33%Thrice A Day
- 25%Once A Day
- 3%Alternate Day
- 1%Once A Week
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for VOBIT
- VOLIBO 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108same price
- PPG 0.3 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.23/tabletRs. 187save 42% more per tablet
- VOBOSE 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 9.48/tabletRs. 94.81save 12% more per tablet
- VOGLI 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 9.50/tabletRs. 95save 12% more per tablet
- VOGLINORM 0.3 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 10.70/tabletRs. 107save 1% more per tablet
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Manoj KumarMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Raman AbhiMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rajesh KumarMBBS, MD, Diploma, CCT
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for VOBIT
- Voglibose tablets should be taken at the start of a meal.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not take this drug instead of insulin if you are already on insulin.
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly without consulting your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for VOBIT
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.