food interaction for VENTIBRO
alcohol interaction for VENTIBRO
pregnancy interaction for VENTIBRO
lactation interaction for VENTIBRO
SALT INFORMATION for VENTIBRO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VENTIBRO
- ASCOVENT 50 MG SYRUP(100 ML syrup in bottle)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.07/ML of syrupRs. 107.30pay 27% more per ML of syrup
- ACEBROLIN 50MG SYRUP(100 ML syrup in bottle)Elder Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.76/ML of syrupRs. 76.18save 10% more per ML of syrup
- ACELAST 50 MG SYRUP(100 ML syrup in bottle)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 0.65/ML of syrupRs. 65save 23% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for VENTIBRO
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for VENTIBRO
Q.What is acebrophylline used for?
Acebrophylline is used to treat symptoms of bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It blocks the intracellular enzyme (phosphodiesterases) followed by increase in level of messenger known as cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which promotes relaxation of bronchial muscles
Q.How does it work?
It inhibits the release of certain inflammatory chemicals (leukotrienes, tumor necrosis factor etc) in the lung thereby preventing inflammation in the lung. It also reduces thickness of the mucus thus making it easy for the patient to clear the mucus load
Q.Is acebrophylline an antibiotic or steroid?
No. Acebrophylline is not an antibiotic or steroid
Q.What is acebrophylline capsule?
Acebrophylline is available in capsule dosage form for the treatment of adults suffering from bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.