Information about Acebrophylline
How Acebrophylline works
Acebrophylline is a mucolytic and bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles of the airways and also thins and loosens mucus, making it easier to breathe.
Common side effects of Acebrophylline
Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Upset stomach, Restlessness
Available Medicine for Acebrophylline
AB PhyllineSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹135 to ₹2103 variant(s)
₹129 to ₹1972 variant(s)
AscoventGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹101 to ₹1973 variant(s)
BrophyleZuventus Healthcare Ltd
₹106 to ₹1862 variant(s)
MacphyllineMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹94 to ₹1693 variant(s)
XanilaxTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
BigbroIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹116 to ₹1902 variant(s)
Ambrodil-XPAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹67 to ₹992 variant(s)
AcebrobidDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹99 to ₹1842 variant(s)
OxybroCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Acebrophylline
- You have been prescribed Acebrophylline for prevention and treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- It should be taken at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Always keep a fast-acting (rescue) inhaler with you.
- Your doctor may take regular blood test to monitor potassium level and the level of this medicine in your body.
- Notify your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney, liver or heart disease, or if you have a smoking history. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.