Medicine Overview of Resebron Syrup
Uses of Resebron Syrup
Side effects of Resebron Syrup
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use Resebron Syrup
How Resebron Syrup works
In Depth Information on Resebron Syrup
Expert advice for Resebron Syrup
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.