Medicine Overview of Velix Injection
Velix 50mg Injection is used in the treatment of heart attack
Nausea, Vomiting, Decreased blood pressure, Injection site bleeding.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Velix 50mg Injection works by dissolving the harmful blood clots in the blood vessels. This allows reperfusion of affected tissue, preventing tissue death and improving outcomes.
In Depth Information on Velix Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have high blood pressure, blood circulation problems in the brain (cerebrovascular disease), abnormal heart valve (mitral stenosis) or heart rhythm (atrial fibrillation); gastrointestinal bleeding or genitourinary (blood in urine) bleeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have taken any intramuscular injection in the prior two days.
- Take necessary precaution while on tenecteplase therapy as it may result in severe or life-threatening bleeding.
- Avoid situations that may lead to bruising or injury. Seek immediate medical attention if you develop unusual bruising or bleeding, pink or brown urine, dark, tarry, or bloody stools or if you cough up blood.
- Use with tenecteplase with caution if you are more than 75 years of age or less than 60 kg weight.
- Tenecteplase is not recommended in children and adolescents below 18 years of age.
Velix Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Velix 50mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Velix 50mg Injection should be used with caution during lactation.
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.
Not relevant, as Velix 50mg Injection is intended for use in hospitalised patients.
There is limited information available on the use of Velix 50mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Velix 50mg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Velix 50mg Injection
What were the side-effects while using Velix 50mg Injection? How do you take Velix Injection? How much was the improvement? Please rate Velix 50mg Injection on price What are you using Velix Injection for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Velix 50mg Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Velix Injection
Q. How is tenectaplase supplied?
Tenectaplase is supplied as a powder in a vial that needs to be added to the water for injection to form a solution to be given by injection.
Q. What is tenectaplase derived from?
Tenectaplase is derived from Chinese hamster ovary cell line
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Velix 50mg Injection: RUS, SAF, BAP, SVH, PWN, SGH, GTC, GPT, ARD, IPL, SDM, HBV, MAX, HSP, PMA, BTM, SHP, RPI, 9T9, PEN, AGT, SBL, HEX, P2P, NSL, DFP, EMB, WHL, INC, PLT, SSA, DGN, VDH, EQN, JIV, SWA, RPP, UMP, VNS, ZEL, JSL, TRP, SLN, RWP, THP, NTB, ZVP, IAD, SWP, HTS, DPL, NVY, BAL, OWP, SHD, AAR, LCC, BMJ, ANT, BDN, GNC, BBS, JVO, ATL, GBL, BSN, TNH, MMS, USF, DYG, EVP, TFP, ADT, DLP, OLT, MLC, CHP, KHH, KMC, NVL, PVP, ATP, NAS, OIP, MAK, DPP, BLE, RHL, MPC, PNT, SBA, GHR, HZF, AYU, RKS, KHC, HGI, BHP, PTI, AAY, MDH, DVH, SJP, MSD, SHC, SRG, RJH, AYM, SYN, SGC, RSS, HPC, VRS, NNH, PRN, LHA, CLT, SPD, MAM, ESY, OHM, QTM, WSI, DAO, TOM, SCH, HNP, GTK, GPP, SVS, ENP, BHM, HAT, MDO, DHR, FGH, QLF, PPR, NDP, RDR, HMP, STA, BIO, RSA, RDH, AMR, ABP, RHW, JVN, HIP, NXG